34 Fabricated Metal Products
Major Group: 34—Fabricated Metal Products, Except Machinery And Transportation Equipment
This major group includes establishments engaged in fabricating ferrous and nonferrous metal products, such as metal cans, tinware, handtools, cutlery, general hardware, nonelectric heating apparatus, fabricated structural metal products, metal forgings, metal stampings, ordnance (except vehicles and guided missiles), and a variety of metal and wire products, not elsewhere classified.
Certain important segments of the metal fabricating industries are classified in other major groups, such as machinery in Major Groups 35 and 36; transportation equipment, including tanks, in Major Group 37; professional scientific and controlling instruments, watches, and clocks in Major Group 38; and jewelry and silverware in Major Group 39. Establishments primarily engaged in producing ferrous and nonferrous metals and their alloys are classified in Major Group 33.
- 341 Metal Cans And Shipping Containers
- 342 Cutlery, Handtools, And General Hardware
- 343 Plumbing Fixtures & Heating Equipment
- 344 Fabricated Structural Metal Products
- 345 Screw Machine Products and Bolts, Nuts. Etc.
- 346 Metal Forgings And Stampings
- 347 Coating, Engraving, and Allied Services
- 348 Ordnance and Accessories